CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Paris Syndrome

"PARIS - Around a dozen Japanese tourists a year need psychological treatment after visiting Paris as the reality of unfriendly locals and scruffy streets clashes with their expectations, a newspaper reported on Sunday."
Full Story Here

Ok so how can anyone seriously be so deliusioned by what they've read and seen that they truely believe that a city and it's residents will be perfect? There is no where in the world that I would expect to not have some kind of down side. I'll admit I picture Paris being glamorious and I'm sure parts are, however I don't expect the entire city to be such. I'm not that dense.

Comments?

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hollywood was much less glitzy than I thought. Actually, it was dirty and ugly and gross. Now I try not to have expectations.