CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

job search

So I applied for about 5 different jobs today at the mall. And one of them is my dream job (at least dream out of all that I've applied for since I've been in Missouri) it's the assistant manager at the Bombay Company. I would LOVE that job. It's the only one I've been excited about since I've been here. Even more so than the office jobs. The pay not be the best in the world. But it would give me the chance to get retail management experience that I need if I ever want to be a store manager.
I'm gonna be in the mall on Friday by "chance" and go in and see if they have any response for me. I don't know if the lady I turned it into is a manager but she was also the one I got the app from on Saturday and she remembered me when I turned it in today. That's a good sign I think. But anyway if anyone who reads this wants to send me good luck I would greatly appricate it. I hope they don't get a ton of apps and that mine is the best. I really really want an interview at the very least. I've been a retail supervisor so hopefully I can use this as a step to get to management. Well that's all I have for now I hope you are all doing ok.

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Luck is already on the way and I must say that you have the best attitude and that alone will take you far so as I said before, don't fret! It is a great sign if you left a good impression just on the app but whatever you do don't over analyse or try to hard to be somebody your not and I believe you already are aware of this so knock em' dead, later...
blu~

Angie said...

I hope you get it -- good luck!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I thought you would have already had it and maybe you do, do you? Anyway hang in there, later...
blu~