CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another day another year

So tomorrow I turn 25. What will next year bring. What should I do to celebrate this year? What will I think of myself now when I'm 50?
So I'm 25 and married, and living in yet another state. My own mom didn't get married until her late twenties and hasn't moved out of Texas her whole life. My dad on the other hand was already on his second marriage by 25 I believe and lived in many different states over his life time.
It's scary how much we end up like our parents when as we are growing up they are the ones we usualy want to be least like. Hopefully we only pick up their positive traits. Hopefully we learn from their mistakes and make new ones of our own. Then when we have our own kids they can learn from what we know.
Having my mom out here for my wedding showed me where a few of my traits come from. I laugh like my mom, I also cry like my mom. I think I have my dads sense of adventure. My giving nature I took from both of them. My goofiness...I think that is something all my own, that or I stole it from Angie.

-Me

2 comments:

Angie said...

lol - I think the goofiness is your own, but it's something we have in common. :) It must have something to do with that 6-day-apart twin thing. :p

Grinningcomb said...

wootiehoo!!!