CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Married life

So I'm married now. Less than a week so far. The difference is...he's my husband, I'm his wife, I have two rings instead of one and my last name is ****** instead of ****. But for the most part our relationship is still the same. Our communication didn't become perfect overnight. We've already had a misunderstanding between the two of us. But those come and go and we always overcome them. I don't feel different in the relationship other than to feel slightly odd when saying my new name or when I call him my husband. It feels strange to be in this new "club" of married people. Not better than before just strange. I heard a woman today say she was waiting for her husband and I was like...hey I have one of those too (in my head of course *smile*). Just a new feeling I'll have to adjust too. But definatly something I don't mind getting used to at all. I love being married to the man I love so dearly.

Mrs. Grinningcomb signing out.

0 comments: