CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Me March 25 2005 / Me Now


13 Random Things You Like:
1. books /Family
2. web surfing /Books
3. Sims 2/ CoH
4. shopping /Shoes
5. shoes /surfing the web
6. nice clothes/ going out with friends
7. my phones/ decorating my house
8. Pringles /working in the yard
9. my digital phone /playing with my dog
10. my wedding dress/ snow
11. good food/ the Wii
12. GameCube/ work (cause it's not hell)
13. Cake (the band) /Cake (the band)

12 movies

1. Lord of the Rings (all three) /300
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show /Lord of the Rings (all three)
3. Lion King /Moulin Rouge
4. Nightmare Before Christmas /Harry Potter (all of 'em)
5. Moulin Rouge/ Narnia
6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory/The Transporter
7. Pirates of the Caribbean /Pirates of the Caribbean
8. Pretty Woman/ Superman
9. Clueless/ Hackers
10. The Transporter /Clueless
11. Hackers /Sweet Home Alabama
12. True Lies /Matrix

11 Bands/Artists

1. Cake/ Cake
2. Korn /Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers/ Enya
4. Bif Naked /Bif Naked
5. Enya /Dresdin Dolls
6. Daft Punk/ Christina Aguilera (her newest Album)
7. Tenacious D /Daft Punk
8. Black Eyed Peas /Evanescence
9. Garbage /Kelly Clarkson
10. Aphex Twin /Alanis Morissette
11. Cake (yes I know they made the list twice I really like them) <---ditto

10 things about me physically

1. 5 foot 4 inches/5'4"
2. glasses/ greenish hazel eyes
3. hazel green eyes /Big Smile
4. big smile /50 lbs lighter
5. naturally brown hair /long nails
6. currently red hair/ calloused heels
7. 2 tattoos /shoulder length hair
8. 2 piercings each ear /2 tattoos
9. stronger than they look arms /pouty bottom lip
10. pouty bottom lip /wearing green eyeshadow

9 good friends (in no particular order)

1. Spencer /Spencer
2. Norma/ Norma
3. Rachael /Angie
4. Angie /Theresa
5. Theresa /Rhonda
6. Kyle/ Greg
7. Joseph /Russ
8. David/ Kyle
9. Terri /my mom

8 Food/Drinks

1. Pho/ Indian
2. Sausage pizza /Sausage Pizza
3. Curry lamb/ vanilla shake
4. Strawberry Daiquirie/ Pho
5. Vanilla shake/ baked chicken
6. Parmesan chicken /Norma style steak
7. Garlic bread /Nachos
8. Chicken flautas /BBQ

7 People I've kissed

1. Spencer/ Spencer
2. Richard /Greg
3. Aaron/ Richard
4. Henry /Henry
5. Rickey /Norma
6. Jason/ Jason
7. that guy in college who's name I can't remember /Aaron

6 things that annoy me

1. lying /Lack of space
2. people who think they are always right/hypocrites
3. when people can't be original/ Gorge W. Bush
4. our president /inability to change and grow
5. ignorance /misunderstandings
6. *shrug*/ lying

5 things I touch every day

1. my keyboard/ Lacey
2. Spencer /my purse
3. my glasses/ my car
4. my cell phone /my rings
5. my hair /my phone

4 shows I like

1. Futureama/ Futureama
2. Family Guy/ America's Next Top Model
3. Gilmore Girls /Top Chef
4. What Not To Wear BBC /version Family Guy

3 things I wear every day

1. my engagement ring/ my rings
2. my glasses/ my contacts
3. my underwear/ shoes

2 Celebrities I have a crush on

1. Vin Diseal /Johnny Depp
2. Viggo Mortesen /Viggo Mortesen

1 person I love

1. Spencer/ Spencer

0 comments: