CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

blah

My head hurts.

I had a good weekend though. I had Friday off from work cause my hubby was in a wedding on Sat and needed to be places on Fri. So I took the day off since under normal circumstances I would have been at work till 10 and he needed to be places by like 2:30ish. So I had a short work week. Got to see some friends with my extra time.

I went out to breakfast on Friday with a new friend hense forth named Wayne (for some fucked up reason, he picked it don't blame me) and that was fun. Getting to talk to him and get to know him better. My Demon showed up at the end of breakfast with Wayne and got to meet him. They got along rather nicely so that was a bonus.

After leaving my new friend, my Demon and I went to have lunch together. We had Indian food that was oh so yummy. Talked about everything we'd been missing on since we hardly get to see each other with my new sched being what it is. Talked about the possible new guy in my life which is exciting. The newness and such. Still not sure exactly what's going to happen on that front we shall see. But I'm hopeful.

Sat was a full day of wedding stuff. I did get to relax in the morning which I can't even say for Gehnen since he was a groomsman and busy all damn day with wedding shit. He had to be at the Grooms house by 9:45 and we didn't get home till oh...7:30 that evening. But it was a beautiful wedding. The bride was stunning the dress fit her perfectly and the groom was handsome even as nervous as he was. I ended up at a table where I was the only one who had never worked at the place they all have. But it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I hadn't seen some of them in a while and hadn't met some of them at all but over all it was enjoyable and once my husband showed up I was a happy camper.

Today I went out with Alyssa to lunch and then a bit of window shopping. I was looking for a new purse because I'm really wanting one but I haven't been able to find one I really like. I still haven't found one worth spending money on sadly :( But I did enjoy my time with Alyssa.

My headache is finally going away...

Before lunch with Alyssa I went shopping for Halloween costume stuff with Neri and Gehnen. I got the bulk of my costume but the time consuming part is going to be the hair/headpiece. I'm gonna be Medusa and I need to get the snakes worked into a wig so I can have that. I think it'll be great. I'm looking forward to Halloween this year. We are either going to a party or going to the Pub Crawl downtown. One way or another we'll be surrounded by drunkerds in great costumes so it should be a blast.

Ok that's all for now I need to go obsessivly click refresh on an ebay bid for Gehnen.

0 comments: