CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

No job

Welp I didn't get it. They decided to "go in a different direction" what ever the hell that means. I could have done the job and done it well damn it. Why make it sound like you are intrested if you aren't? Or better yet don't give any inkling at all during the interview. That'd be better than saying you really like what I'm saying then go "in a different direction" bah. Sometimes I feel like I'm never gonna get a job. I'm gonna end up working at Wal-mart.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Aww that sucks :( *hugs*

Those morons went in the wrong direction, that's what they did.

They probably decided they couldn't afford to open the position or something and just rejected all applicants (or at least that's what we'll say :p)