CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The waiting game

So I had an interview last Thursday. And now today I play the waiting game. They said they would have their decision by today. I really want this job. It's an office manager job by title (which will look great on a resume) but in reality it's more of a administrative job. Which I am actually hopeing will work in my favor. There were a couple of other ladies interviewed and I'm hoping that if they find out the job isn't so much manager as admin they may decline the job if offered to them first. I'll be second best. At this point it doesn't matter I just need the pay check coming in. So on pins and needles I sit today. I'll let you know what I know once I know something.

2 comments:

Incredimom said...

it's 8PM - what is the word? Did you get a job offer?

Grinningcomb said...

*sigh* no word. I called around 4 and they hadn't made a decision yet told me to call back later and when I did no one picked up. I'm gonna try calling again today.