CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Going forward

Things I'm looking forward to doing this year.

--I want to buy a bike and go biking around during the spring/summer/fall (ie when it's not so cold I freeze my ass off)
--I plan to go to Texas for the 4th of July. I haven't seen my friends/family down there since Benny and Alyssa got married in Sept '06.
--I plan to go to Vegas with my some of my best friends for one of said friends 30th b-day. I'm looking forward to that a lot.
--I plan to lose 50ish pounds before the year ends
--I want to go camping in a place that has nice hiking trails.
--I want to go tubing or something similar this summer (Benny and Alyssa did it and made it sound like tons of fun)
--I plan to go to the Art Walk down town at least once.
--I'm looking forward to seeing my Sisters-in-law and Father-in-law when they come visit from Cali this summer sometime.
--I'm looking forward to my mom visiting this spring.
--I'm hoping that one of my best friends can visit sometime this spring but realize she might not be able to since we are going to Vegas.
--I'm looking forward to being happier with my life in general.
--I'd like to watch some of the movies on the top 100 list that I have (you can see a copy that was posted sometime in '06 I think)
--I want to go to the park more often this spring/summer than we did last year because we all enjoyed it but then didn't go as much.
--I plan to go walking with my dog more often as the weather improves.

Right now I'm looking outside my window at work enjoying the sun and wanting to be outside. That is what lead to this post for the most part because I want to do a lot of things outside. Hopefully that will happen. We shall see. And perhaps I'll even post some pictures.

0 comments: