CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Walking

Today started off not all that great but you know what it's ending pretty alright. Maybe not the best day in the world but today I have hope. Hope that things will work out, and in the way I want them to no less. I figure that no matter what happens it's what's supposed to happen. Good or bad in your eyes that's the way it was meant to be. Well today I have hope that it will end good instead of bad. That I'll be happy with the outcome and not have to wait to realize that the "bad" in the long run was the right thing to happen. I got moonie eyed today. Many of you may not know what that means but it's ok, just trust me that it's a good thing, it's a start.

I went walking today. Did aprox 3/4 of a mile in 25 min. Not great I know but hey it's a start right? Lacey is getting better on the leash as well. She still pulls a bit here and there but the majority of the time walking she does pretty good. I only had to do a pull start on her about 3 times this time around.

Also something to expect. Starting tomorrow I plan to post at least one picture a day of something in my life. The weather, family, a book, just something. My life via photos. I'll take a few of what ever strikes my fancy and post it up for ya'll to love and enjoy. (ok so maybe that's wishful thinking but I'll post them anyway.)

BTW - I love Gehnen.

0 comments: