CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

So there is this guy...

There is this guy that I like quite a bit. (who whenever mentioned from here on out will be Fredrick) He's sweet and caring. He makes me laugh. He listens when I need to vent and has even seen me cry though I've tried to hide it from him. I get excited simply by him touching my elbow to get my attention. I can get lost in his eyes at times. He's a good friend and I wish there could be more. The only problem is he has a psychotic bitch of a girl.

This girl is insanely jealous and would never consent to sharing him with me. Even though I have no desire to steal him from her. And while I realize that my lifestyle isn't for everyone this woman won't even let him have female friends. And before anyone thinks I'm a hussy I am not the type of woman to steal a guy from someone he's committed to. He really does deserve better than her.

It's hard to have feelings for someone you can't be with. And it's hard when you didn't even set out to have feelings for them. You were just friends and the more you talked the more you found you liked each other and the more it sucked that you couldn't be with the other. I know I need to stop having feelings for this guy but I don't want to stop being his friend and the more I get to know him the more I like him.

The worst part about all of this is again the girl. He would be completely fine being the "other" man. He knows I'm married and plan to stay that way. He knows he'd have to share me with my husband and he's cool with that. It's hard to find a guy willing to be that person in a relationship. And here I find one, and a nice sweet one at that, and he's taken...by a CRAZY woman. Goddess I just wish they'd split up already. Hell even if he and I were never anything more than friends he needs to leave her.



I realize this is mostly just rambling but it's easier and quicker for me to type than write so this is kinda like a journal entry for me that I tried to write so that it could make some kind of sense to anyone else reading it.

0 comments: