CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Looking up

I've been in a good mood pretty much all week. There have been a couple of eh moments to be sure but nothing really and truly depressing. I'm so happy for that! I've felt relaxed and comfortable. It's a nice feeling and I didn't realize just how down I had been feeling and how much my stress was piling up on me. I knew I was having bad moments and depressed days but I didn't realize how much it was effecting me, even when I thought I was in a good mood those bad thoughts were still niggling in my brain. I hope that this continues. That what changed continues to change and continues to work.

I've really kept up with this whole blogging thing a lot more than I ever have before. With this post I will have surpassed the most amount of posts in one year. In '05 which was the year I blogged the most I had 29 posts all year. So far in '08 (all 3.5 months of it) I'll have 30 posts. Not bad considering. I was hoping to write daily and I haven't done that but I have been writing more. Now I just need to get off my ass and work on the creative blog post that I have due a week from Sat. That one I'm nervous about. I enjoy writing but I'm afraid that people won't think it's good enough. And yet at the same time I know I can't get better without just writing and getting peoples opinions.

0 comments: