CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Books you should read

The Last Harald Mage by Mercedes Lackey
The Dark Tower Series by Steven King
The Asian Saga by James Clavell
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
The Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
The Mayfair Witch series by Anne Rice
The Sleeping Beauty Novels by Anne Rice
Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Zen and the Art of Motercycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

Those are just a few to start you off. I'm sure I missed a lot. They are all good. Some are an easier read than others but I love them all.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Jemima J is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that should definitely be up there. I read another one of your books I think by that same author, and that was really good too...it's the one about all the friends who hang out at a bar or something and they're all single (I think) and it follows about 4 or 5 stories that all come together in the end. Can you remember which one it is? It's one that's on your shelf, I think it has a white jacket and the cover art has 1 or 2 people sitting at one of those bar tables...

Angie said...

Oh you forgot the Geisha one...Memoirs of a Geisha, I think? I think thats one you really liked, right?

Angie said...

Then there's that one you lent to Marisa umpteen million years ago and never got back, but I don't remember that title at all or even what it was about.

She's pregnant btw if I forgot to tell you. They figured out what was wrong with her, fixed it, and now she's pregnant without any of the in vitro or any of that.

Grinningcomb said...

Jemima J is by Jane Green. Memoirs of a Geisha is by Arthur Goldman. And the other one you were talking about is Last Chance Saloon which I really liked too and it's by Marian Keyes.

Grinningcomb said...

No you didn't tell me Marisa is pregnant but I'm happy for them. To bad it took so long and so much to find out what was going on.