CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2005

Yeah I'm here

So I started this ages ago (ages being about 5 months) and posted 3 times and now I've deleted those 3 posts and am starting over.
So I've just moved into Springfield and I have a job as a tele-marketer. Sounds delightful huh? I was on the phones for the first time today and have already been cussed at. At least it was only one guy. He was upset that I was wasting his cell phone min. Well I didn't call him at random that was the number he gave my company when he last used the services. Not that ya'll probably care about this.
Supriseingly enough the retard from class all week decided not to show today. Actually I'm not that suprised. He failed all three of his reviews and he really didn't get the phone calls very well.
My fiance is sick. It sucks. It's not super bad but still sucks. If I DON'T get sick then he's gonna buy me Sims 2 University Expansion next week. So I'm doing my best though in the end I suppose I really can't stop it if it's going to happen.
Ok I have nothing else really to say at the moment. Hi to those who know me and Welcome to those who don't.

ttfn
Grinningcomb

4 comments:

Angie said...

Well, I hope you don't get sick! The expansion is awesome :) And I suppose I want you to be well also ;)

It sucks that you got cussed at, it really wasn't necessary. He could have just hung up. What a dummy!

Grinningcomb said...

*shrug* I really didn't care about the cussing I did enjoy telling him we were calling there because that's the number HE gave us to call him at. lol

Angie said...

hahaha, what did he have to say to that?

Grinningcomb said...

"oh well stop calling me."