CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2005

Stolen from another Blog

This is a little quiz I found on someone elses Blog and I'm stealing for myself. So here goes.

13 Random Things You Like:

1. bookes
2. web surfing
3. Sims 2
4. shopping
5. shoes
6. nice clothes
7. my phones
8. Pringles
9. my digital phone
10. my wedding dress
11. good food
12. GameCube
13. Cake (the band)

12 movies

1. Lord of the Rings (all three)
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Lion King
4. Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Moulin Rouge
6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
7. Pirates of the Caribbean
8. Pretty Woman
9. Clueless
10. The Transporter
11. Hackers
12. True Lies

11 Bands/Artists

1. Cake
2. Korn
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Bif Naked
5. Enya
6. Daft Punk
7. Tenacious D
8. Black Eyed Peas
9. Garbage
10. Aphex Twin
11. Cake (yes I know they made the list twice I really like them)

10 things about me physically

1. 5 foot 4 inches
2. glasses
3. hazel/green eyes (depends on what I wear)
4. big smile
5. naturally brown hair
6. currently red hair
7. 2 tatoos
8. 2 piercings each ear
9. stronger than they look arms
10. pouty bottom lip

9 good friends (in no paticular order)

1. Spencer
2. Norma
3. Rachael
4. Angie
5. Theresa
6. Kyle
7. Joseph
8. David
9. Terri

8 Food/Drinks

1. Pho
2. Sausage pizza
3. Curry lamb
4. Strawberry Daiquirie
5. Vanilla shake
6. Parmesan chicken
7. Garlic bread
8. Chicken flautas

7 People I've kissed

1. Spencer
2. Richard
3. Aaron
4. Henry
5. Rickey
6. Jason
7. that guy in college who's name I can't remember

6 things that annoy me

1. lying
2. people who think they are always right
3. when people can't be original
4. our president
5. ignorance
6. *shrug*

5 things I touch every day

1. my keyboard
2. Spencer
3. my glasses
4. my cell phone
5. my hair

4 shows I like

1. Futureama
2. Family Guy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. What Not To Wear BBC version

3 things I wear every day

1. my engagement ring
2. my glasses
3. my underwear (yes a clean pair thank you very much)

2 Celebrities I have a crush on

1. Vin Diseal
2. Viggo Mortesen

1 person I love

1. Spencer

1 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Aubsy is right it is a bit long, but a neat idea, maybe later, hasta....
blu~