CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2005

Female Gamer

So I'm a female gamer. It's true. My fiance considers himself very lucky. I'm not old school sorry. I did play NES as a kid but didn't really get into gaming until my jr year of high school. I play computer and console games. I do play Game Cube, PS1 & 2, and Dreamcast. I don't play XBox. I like adventure games, I like racing games, I like fighting games, I like MMORPG.
People don't seem to be as shocked when the find out a girl is gamer as they used to but I still help my fiance get some envious looks. I also shock people with they find out I have a sword collection and that I like daggers. Maybe I'm weird.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes of course you're weird, but that's not why! :P

Grinningcomb said...

yes actually I do. *wicked grin*