CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 25, 2005

Terri Schiavo...wow

This is being blogged simply so I can say...
oh...my...god
to this quote

"Many of those supporters are making parallels between Ms. Schiavo and Jesus, describing "the passion of Terri" as Easter approaches."

That is at the end of the article on page 2. My goodness now people (and I'm assuming it's random supporters of Terri not anyone in politics or the media) are comparing this woman who has been braindead for the past 8 years to Jesus the Son of God. Wow that's impressive to say the least. So if the tube stays out and she dies should we expect her to rise three days later? I'm sorry but that, in my opinion, is a bit extreme.

The New York Times > Washington > Supreme Court Refuses to Hear the Schiavo Case

1 comments:

Incredimom said...

I'm so glad to see someone who thinks just like I do. I've also heard people saying that the pope and terri dying so close to eachother was a "sign". A "sign" of what - I have NO idea. I wish the media would let it go.