CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sims 2

Sims 2 is VERY addicting. I have been playing it quite a bit the last few weeks. I love being able to marry this sim off to that sim. My friend said it's because I like being in control. That's probably true. I think it's also because in my head they have stories and I like to act them out and I can in Sims 2. Luckly I'm not the only one of my friends who plays and likes it. My old roommate has it and shes actually the one who got me playing it. My friend has been playing it at least a little everytime she comes over. She's taken one of my Sims into her household. It's neat to see who has kids with who and where they end up down the road. Ok I think this has become ramblings, though it may have been that all along. In either case I'll end this hear and well probably go play Sims.

ttfn
Grinningcomb

7 comments:

Angie said...

I'm not just your old roommate, I am also your friend... :)

Grinningcomb said...

Yeah I know that but roommate specifies which friend to those who know me that's all.

Angie said...

I figured, roommate is just really impersonal.

Angie said...

That's quite morbid, but you did have to be evil to play a Dark Elf. It had to come from somewhere!!

Grinningcomb said...

It really takes a long time to kill someone off in Sims 2 at least of starvation. My frind had a guy just standing there doing NOTHING for 2 days (Sim days) before he died. He wet himself 3 times.

Angie said...

Is this the same friend that, when the new family moved in, he moved the urn into an inaccessible space in the wall?

Grinningcomb said...

Nope this is a Springfield friend. She decided she didn't like one of the char she made in my neighborhood and figured killing him would be intresting.