CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in summery

So '07 has ended and what has happened in our part of the world this year? Well here it is in no particular order.
My brother and sister in law moved out and into their own house on the other side of town. We see them less but the visits are happier so there is much rejoicing.
My house mate got a new job that she loves and is no longer in retail.
I got a new job that I love and am no longer in retail.
My husband got a new job he can live with and is no longer in retail.
My brother in law got a new job and then got 2 or was it 3 promotions. And is no longer in retail. Goodbye retail hell may you rot for all eternity.
My sister in law got a promotion making it full across the board that all Missouri clan members either got new jobs or promotions last year. Hers was the last but I told her it had to happen as she would be the only one left out if it didn't.
We have acquired a new dog in the house. Found him wondering around outside the house the night before Thanksgiving. Looked for his family for about 2 weeks including calling the humane society to see if anyone had reported a lost dog. No one had so we have adopted him into the house. He's a white husky and his name is London. He's calmer than Lacey and even V.
My husband, brother and sister in law, and I made a trip out to Cali for husband and BIL's grandmothers 80th b-day celebration. Got to see the family out there and play with a baby cousin.
Husband and I celebrated our second anniversary. And this year marks 8 years that we've put up with each other. He has recently started saying that I tricked him into loving me and that I need to inform everyone of this fact. I don't know of an easier way than to put it on the net for all to see. Happy husband? :D
We decked the halls nicely for Christmas and have to leave them up till some certain members of the family make their way out here so we can celebrate one last time.
I think that covers the main points. I hope you all had a tremendous New Years Eve. I have a feeling this year is going to be a great one.
Love, luck, and happiness to everyone!

0 comments: