CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

The woman who grew too fat

Hi, that would be me. I have regained all the weight I lost in '06. Such a depressing thought and feeling. I really really don't like being this way. My husband would say so change it. But as anyone who has ever had weight to lose it's not that simple. Goddess knows I wish it was.
I read an article recently about a woman who was a writer for a magazine, no I have no idea which. Anyway she started a blog about her weight loss. She said that was the biggest motivation for her. That knowing people out there were reading up on her weight loss and commenting on how good or bad she was doing. Even her co-workers knew about it (because it was for the magazine). She said it was good and bad having co-workers come up and comment about her weight loss to her face.
So anyway long story short..ha! (my husband would tell you that just doesn't happen when I'm talking, I ramble) I am going to try her method, along with the D word and exercise (exorsize? ya know like exorcism. :D ).
I got home today changed, put my dog on her leash and went for a 30 min walk. Now I have been exorsizing recently (everyday last week to be specific), my household recently bought a machine but I needed to get out of the house today. It's starting to stay light longer so I can do it, at least on the warmer days.
I ate a bunch of really bad for you food today though, my excuse is that I'm ragging (sorry I know a bit to much tmi but hey it's my blog I'm allowed). But really I have lost what little will power I had. So I have to try and gain it back. And I guess I'll do it little by little. Perhaps I'll blog when I have the desire to eat something I shouldn't....so I should be on her about 10+ times a day. But hey at least it will force me to be honest and public about it.
Wish me luck I guess cause hopefully I'll become the woman who grew just right soon enough.

1 comments:

DeltaTango said...

I've got about 40-50 to lose as well, so I will be rooting for you!