CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pizza

So last night I had a pizza, not so helpful in the whole losing weight thing. I did really well during the day. I snacked but all healthy, a banana, a granola bar. Then at home I got upset and to sooth my feelings I went and got pizza for dinner along with a soda. I knew while doing it that I shouldn't. That it would hinder me not help me but that didn't stop me. *sighs* I regret it today. I really lack will power. I need to work on that. But today is another day and a new beginning and hopefully I will do better. I have a healthy lunch I had a good breffust. Today I will do well.

On another note I saw La Vie en Rose this weekend. It is a French film about the life of Edith Piaf. An amazing French singer. She was accepted as the country's greatest pop singer. She lived such a hard life. And the actress who played her, Marion Cotillard, was abos-fucking-lutly amazing. She played the woman from about the age of 16 till she passed away in her late 40's. She's up for an Oscar because of it. The actual singer has such an amazing voice. And such a hard life. It's one of those stories where you can't help but wonder if life would have turned out the same, if she would have become the singer she was if she had had an easier childhood.

0 comments: