CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

random chatter

Not really sure what to say but I want to write something. They say you can become a better writer simply by writing every day. It doesn't have to be a novel but so long as you write you are improving your skills. I doubt they meant writing posts on message boards. Though I'm not sure a blog is much better after all isn't it just a message board that no one really responds to? :D No I suppose not I guess it's more like an online journal that all the world can read. Does anyone read this out of the few friends and family that I've given the link to? Heck I doubt they even read it anymore. As scarcely as I write anything. I had I think a grand total of seven posts on here last year. Simply amazing. I posted more on myspace I guess because I know more of my friends look there. Which is better? Neither probably. Some people hate myspace. I don't think it's something to be hated. Rather something to be careful with. Some people shouldn't use it. Some use it for bad others are just simply too clueless. I use it because I talk to my nieces more on there than in any other medium. Perhaps that should change too. Seems weird to call out of the blue after never calling them before. But I probably should. I love them. I miss them. My family and friends are the reason I wish I was back in TX but then I don't really want to be in TX I just want to be closer to my loved ones. Not that I don't have them out here in MO. I've met some great people, I've met some not so great. But that is life isn't it? We meet the good the bad and deal with it all. I think that's all for tonight. I'm getting tired and my eyes are tired and I want to take out my contacts and crawl into bed. My husband will be there soon and that is a good thing. ;)

0 comments: